Tuesday, January 5, 2010

day five

Every store I've ever bought something from has sent me an email with some amazing offer in the last 12 hours. These emails tend to arrive overnight, so in the morning I find myself clicking and deleting multiple emails at once. In the past (like, more than 5 days ago) I was very tempted by some of these - one compelling subject line this morning was "60% off clearance items." Yay, a sale! I deleted it. But I'd hesitated.

Then, I found today's email from my very favorite store. Offering my very favorite thing - gift free with purchase. But it's this:



A nylon tote. For what I can only imagine are groceries. Certainly they don't expect their shoppers to bring this tote to the store and fill it up with new suits. I thought it was a strange choice.

Anyway, I deleted the email.


No comments:

Post a Comment