Sunday, January 3, 2010

day three

...on which i make a purchase for myself: a new 10 class pass to the yoga studio. Class this morning was packed - I was there with 43 other yogis (how many of them also new year resolutioners?). After a good and regular yoga practice in the middle of 2009 I abandoned it in last Fall. And my favorite day to do yoga is Sunday - which competes with Ravens games. But today the game starts later and allowed me the time to renew a commitment to yoga. And the football season will soon be over.

We spent yesterday cleaning out closets. A perfect act to begin a new year. While cleaning closets doesn't really seem to h
ave a large visible impact, we still managed to drag four boxes to the Book Thing and five bags to Goodwill, and score the first donation receipt of 2010. The boy was ruthless - getting rid of old toy planes and books and drawings that I ended up keeping and reboxing.

Oh, and I bought one other thing:




Groceries! Yay for dynamo juice, yogurt, honey, waffles and a fresh chicken. Love Trader Joe's.

No comments:

Post a Comment